You are here
Gunnery Officer - UPDATE: POSITION FILLED
Gunnery Officer wanted for 'Ghost' a scouting, reconnaissance, and exploration Carrack.
The ship's Gunnery Officer or "Gunny" serves as the unit's military and security operations chief and works with the commanding officer of the vessel to plan and coordinate unit training and operations. In combat, as a member of the unit's command group, he/she serves as a tactical adviser to the commanding officer regarding employment of the unit and assists in operating the command post or tactical operations center. When not in battle, he or she is responsible for supervising and coordinating the individual training crew members and may assist the first officer in the administration and non-tactical leadership of the unit by supervising crew, advising officers, mentoring, and performing other duties as assigned. The ship's "Gunny" has been described as a "hands on disciplinarian" and is also responsible for maintaining order among the crew both on board and planet side.
The ship's Gunnery Officer is third in the chain of command, behind the first officer, and commanding officer of the vessel.
- Management of ship's weapon systems.
- Management of individual and squad weapons systems for crew.
- Director of security on board Ghost and planet side.
- Director of vessel defense in all tactical scenarios.
- Tactical training for ship defense and squad operations for planet side tactical scenarios
- Enforcing rules, regulations, and relevant statutory compliance on board Ghost
In-depth knowledge of all Star Citizen weapons systems
Experience training in virtual environments
Ready to apply?
If you'd like to apply for this crew position login to your existing Star Citizen Crew Finder account or register now! You can use a Star Citizen Crew Finder account to apply and post available crew positions for your ship or organization for free. You can also integrate crew finder positions with your organization website with RSS.
Thanks for using Starship Crew Connector. We reserve the right to remove or edit accounts or content for violating the following rules:
- Content which is offensive.
- Content which is not relevant to recruiting for crew positions.
- Fraudulent content
- Erroneous content
- Egregious duplicating
- Any attempts to hack or misuse the system
Copyright © 2021,