You are here
The Aegis Redeemer "Perdition" is looking for a crew!
Captain Bishop_Baconator is currently looking to fill an open position for Turret Gunner. The Perdition will operate in the gray area of Salvaging and has taken on it's first assignment as part of the Wreck Raiders Organization (https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/277143/).
The Wreck Raiders: "The Wreck Raiders is an exclusive Star Citizen's organization tailored for the mature gaming community (our time is too valuable to entertain rant & rage). We are treasure hunters and space scavengers. As such, we focus on exploring, salvage and mining, as well as security; since most of our operations will be conducted in lawless space.
We have a relatively flat structure, guided by a democratic process, which mimics a motorcycle club's bylaws (think Tomb Raider meets Sons of Anarchy). Our organization primary goal is to bring value to its members and we offer an compelling value proposition for pioneers (i.e. explorers), salvagers, miners and security interests. We are also decentralized by chapters to facilitate gameplay coordination and fostering strong brotherhood" (Chaisson).
The Perdition stands ready to act as a Tier 1 security asset to the Raiders organization in the following roles:
- Infiltration/Exfiltration of Boarding Parties & Security Teams
- Combat Air Patrol (CAP)
- Combat Search & Rescue (CSAR)
- Emergency Evacuation
When not for engaged the Raiders, the Perdition will engage in Bounty Hunting operations near the Raiders current area of operations. Turret Gunners will be assigned to a specific turret, and held responsible for that turrets operation, upgrade recommendations, ammo conservation, re-arming, and repair. Permanent Turret Gunners will receive 17% of any income gained while on-board (and actively aiding) the Perdition, to include profits gained from Bounty-Hunting or other activities. Bonuses will be awarded to Crew Members based on the Captain’s discretion.
This position will go to the candidate that is able to demonstrate the following:
- Weapons Handling/Engagement Skills
- Redeemer Systems knowledge
- Able to display dedication and concern for the ship's overall performance, ability, operation, and safety while demonstrating complete respect and in-flight obedience to the ship's captain.
* Note: crew members will not use "ultra-realism" talk/chat
** Interviews to be conducted live in Arena Commander (free-flight, or swarm)
- Intermediate Piloting Skills (minimum)
- Easygoing fun to be around personality
- Ability to follow commands during flight
Ready to apply?
If you'd like to apply for this crew position login to your existing Star Citizen Crew Finder account or register now! You can use a Star Citizen Crew Finder account to apply and post available crew positions for your ship or organization for free. You can also integrate crew finder positions with your organization website with RSS.
Thanks for using Starship Crew Connector. We reserve the right to remove or edit accounts or content for violating the following rules:
- Content which is offensive.
- Content which is not relevant to recruiting for crew positions.
- Fraudulent content
- Erroneous content
- Egregious duplicating
- Any attempts to hack or misuse the system
Copyright © 2021,